Dr. Gallagher has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Philip Gallagher, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Erie, PA. Dr. Gallagher completed a residency at University Md. He currently practices at Allergy and Asthma Associates and is affiliated with Saint Vincent Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Duke University, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- University Md, Residency Hospital — 1979
- University MD, Internship Hospital — 1977
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
- Universal Health Network
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Allergy and Asthma Associates
Allergy and Asthma of Northwestern Pennsylvania LLC2202 W 15TH ST, Erie, PA 16505 Existing Patients: (814) 456-5341
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gallagher?
he is a VERY good doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Philip Gallagher, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gallagher's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gallagher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gallagher frequently treats Environmental Allergies.
Dr. Gallagher's office is located at 2202 W 15TH ST, Erie, PA 16505. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Vincent Hospital
- Upmc Hamot