Dr. Fischer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Philip Fischer, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Beachwood, OH. Dr. Fischer completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Psychological/Behavioral Cnslts. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fischer is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Residency Hospital
- Winthrop - University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara, Medical School — 1975
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Psychological/Behavioral Cnslts25101 Chagrin Blvd Ste 100, Beachwood, OH 44122 Existing Patients: (216) 831-6611
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fischer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Philip Fischer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fischer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fischer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fischer frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Binge Eating Disorder, and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Fischer's office is located at 25101 Chagrin Blvd Ste 100, Beachwood, OH 44122. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.