Dr. Philip Ferrone, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ferrone's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Philip Ferrone, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Great Neck, NY. Dr. Ferrone completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Long Island and Queens VitreoRetinal Consultants and is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ferrone is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Associated Retinal Consultants, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Long Island and Queens VitreoRetinal Consultants
Great Neck Office600 Northern Blvd, Great Neck, NY 11021 Existing Patients: (516) 466-0390
Elmhurst Office9131 Queens Blvd, Elmhurst, NY 11373 Existing Patients: (718) 793-6430
Rockville Centre Office64 N Long Beach Rd, Rockville Centre, NY 11570 Existing Patients: (516) 594-1010
Hauppauge Office200 Motor Pkwy, Hauppauge, NY 11788 Existing Patients: (631) 234-5666
Riverhead Office47 Commerce Ave, Riverhead, NY 11901 Existing Patients: (631) 905-0666
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ferrone?
Dr. Ferrone is a professional caregiver with an outstanding “bedside” manner. He clearly explains all processes and procedures and you never leave the appointment uninformed or disappointed. Staff workers are polite, efficient and very caring. In these COVID-19 times, the process of getting into the office and thoroughly examined was extremely efficient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ferrone accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ferrone frequently treats Retinal Telangiectasia, Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear, and Retinal Vein Occlusion.
Dr. Ferrone's office is located at 600 Northern Blvd, Great Neck, NY 11021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ferrone has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital Syosset