Click here to compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists.
Dr. Philip Zapanta, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Zapanta completed a residency at George Washington University Med Center. He currently practices at Dupont Private Health and is affiliated with The George Washington University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zapanta is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- George Washington University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University Of Virginial Med Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zapanta?
Great specialist and awesome trooper .
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zapanta has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Zapanta frequently treats Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Zapanta's office is located at 2300 M St Nw, Washington, DC 20037. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The George Washington University Hospital
Dupont Private Health
George Washington Family Medical Associates2300 M St Nw, Washington, DC 20037 Existing Patients: (202) 741-3250