Dr. Philip Deffer, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Spencer, IA. Dr. Deffer completed a residency at Fitzsimons Army Med Center. He currently practices at NW Iowa Bone Joint/Sports Sgns and is affiliated with Buena Vista Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Deffer is board certified in Hand Surgery.
NW Iowa Bone Joint/Sports Sgns
NW Iowa Bone Joint/Sports Sgns1200 1st Ave E Ste C, Spencer, IA 51301 Existing Patients: (712) 262-7511
- Fitzsimons Army Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Walter Reed Army Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Deffer?
I've been seeing Dr. Deffer for a long time due to shoulder joint issues related to chemo therapy received 8 years ago. it will be a chronic and life long issue and I couldn't have chosen a better doctor. The best in our area. cares about his patients tremendously and a awesome surgeon. wouldn't want anyone else.
- Buena Vista Regional Medical Center
- Lakes Regional Healthcare
- Spencer Municipal Hospital