Dr. Wendschuh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Philip Wendschuh, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lorain, OH. He currently practices at North Ohio Heart Center and is affiliated with Mercy Health - Lorain Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wendschuh is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Ohio Heart Center
North Ohio Heart Center3600 Kolbe Rd Ste 127, Lorain, OH 44053 Existing Patients: (440) 414-9200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wendschuh?
I have never met a doctor who cares more than Dr. Wendschuh. He is experienced, caring, and easy to talk to.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Philip Wendschuh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wendschuh's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wendschuh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wendschuh frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Wendschuh's office is located at 3600 Kolbe Rd Ste 127, Lorain, OH 44053. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wendschuh speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Health - Lorain Hospital
- University Hospitals Elyria Medical Center