Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Philip Ragno, MD is a cardiology specialist in Garden City, NY. Dr. Ragno completed a residency at Winthrop - University Hospital. He currently practices at NYU Langone Island Cardiac Specialists - Garden City and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ragno is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Winthrop - University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Winthrop - University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- State University of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ragno?
Dr. Ragno is the best of the best. Caring and compassionate. Very professional, yet relatable. Not to mention, he knows his profession.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ragno has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ragno frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Ragno's office is located at 1401 Franklin Ave, Garden City, NY 11530. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island
NYU Langone Island Cardiac Specialists - Garden City
NYU Langone Island Cardiac Specialists--Garden City1401 Franklin Ave, Garden City, NY 11530 (516) 877-2626