Dr. Chung has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Philip Chung, MD is a nephrology specialist in Torrance, CA. Dr. Chung completed a residency at Loma Linda Med Center. He currently practices at Internal Medicine and Nephrology Medical Group and is affiliated with Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center San Pedro. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Chung is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Cedars Sinai Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Loma Linda Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Ctr, Harvard U, Internship Hospital — 1997
- New York University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- American Progressive Life Insurance/Health Insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- C and O Employee's Hospital Association
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareMore Health Plans
- Chesapeake Life Insurance Co
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- First Life and Health Insurance
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- HealthCare Partners
- MVP Health Care
- Optima Health
- UnitedHealth Group
- Virginia Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Internal Medicine and Nephrology Medical Group
Torrance Memorial Specialty Center2841 Lomita Blvd Ste 215, Torrance, CA 90505 Existing Patients: (310) 379-2860
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chung?
He’s very knowledgeable about his area of expertise as well as general medicine. I appreciated his responses to my questions. Gave me options on my potential treatments and what I could expect. I highly recommend Dr. Chung.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Philip Chung, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chung's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chung accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chung frequently treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, Hyperkalemia, and Mineral Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Chung's office is located at 2841 Lomita Blvd Ste 215, Torrance, CA 90505. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center San Pedro
- Providence Little Company Of Mary Medical Center Torrance
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center