Dr. Chiou has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Philip Chiou, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Long Beach, CA. Dr. Chiou completed a residency at Harvard Medical School. He currently practices at Pacific Family Health Clinic and is affiliated with Long Beach Memorial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Chiou is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Harvard Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of California UC Irvine Douglas Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Baylor University, Medical School — 2006
- Uc Berkeley, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Coventry Health Care
- Health Net
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pacific Family Health Clinic2683 PACIFIC AVE, Long Beach, CA 90806 Existing Patients: (562) 997-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chiou?
Dr Chiou has helped me and been very supportive throughout my illness,
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Philip Chiou, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chiou's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chiou accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chiou frequently treats Low Back Pain, Fibromyalgia, and Back Pain.
Dr. Chiou's office is located at 2683 PACIFIC AVE, Long Beach, CA 90806. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's & Women's Hospital - Long Beach
- Saddleback Medical Center