Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Phillip Hoffman, MD is a hematology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Hoffman completed a residency at Hosp Penn. He currently practices at Univ. of Chicago and is affiliated with Little Company Of Mary Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hoffman is board certified in Hematology.
- Chicago Hosp Clins, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Hosp Penn, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Hosp Penn, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1972
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hoffman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hoffman frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Hoffman's office is located at 5841 S Maryland Ave, Chicago, IL 60637. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hoffman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- The University Of Chicago Medical Center