Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Amrein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Philip Amrein, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Amrein completed a residency at Waterbury Hosp. He currently practices at Mass General Hospital For Children Pediatric Cardiology and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Amrein is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Waterbury Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Waterbury Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Johns Hopkins U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mass General Hospital For Children Pediatric Cardiology
Department of Medicine55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 726-8748
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Amrein?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Amrein frequently treats Acute Leukemia, Myeloproliferative Disorders, and Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Dr. Amrein's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Amrein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital