Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rogoff accepts your insurance.
Dr. Philip Rogoff, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Cambridge, MA. Dr. Rogoff completed a residency at Albert Einstein Med Center. He currently practices at Center For Women and is affiliated with Mount Auburn Hospital. Dr. Rogoff is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Albert Einstein Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Ny and Presby Hp Columbia Campus, Residency Hospital
- U of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, Medical School — 1976
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Center For Women
Mt Auburn Hematology Oncology330 Mount Auburn St, Cambridge, MA 02138 Existing Patients: (617) 492-3500
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rogoff?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rogoff's office is located at 330 Mount Auburn St, Cambridge, MA 02138. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rogoff has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Auburn Hospital