Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Philip Gentry, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Arlington, VA. He currently practices at Dr. Philip A. Gentry, DDS, FAGD. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Fellow Of The Academy Of General Dentistry, Fellowship Hospital
- Georgetown University School of Dentistry, Medical School
- The George Washington University, Undergraduate School
- University Of Maryland School Of Dentistry, Dean's Faculty, Asst. Clinical Professor, Other Education
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental Network of America
- Principal Financial Group
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare Dental
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Dentistry Practitioners
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gentry?
I have been a patient of Dr. Gentry for approximately 12 years. He is an extremely skilled practitioner with a genuine interest in his patients. The experience of visiting the office has always been positive, with both the doctor as well as his friendly, professional staff. I have referred several people to him over the years and will continue to do so in the future.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Dentistry Practitioners.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Gentry frequently treats the following conditions: Cavity, Dental Disorders, and Gingivitis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Gentry's office is located at 1831 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22201. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Gentry is able to speak Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Philip A. Gentry, DDS, FAGD
Dr. Philip A. Gentry, DDS, FAGD1831 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22201 (703) 522-7733