Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Philip Gentry, DDS
Dr. Philip Gentry, DDS is
- Fellow Of The Academy Of General Dentistry, Fellowship Hospital
- Georgetown University School of Dentistry, Medical School
- The George Washington University, Undergraduate School
- University Of Maryland School Of Dentistry, Dean's Faculty, Asst. Clinical Professor, Other Education
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental Network of America
- Principal Financial Group
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare Dental
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Dentistry Practitioners
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gentry?
I have been a patient of Dr. Gentry for approximately 12 years. He is an extremely skilled practitioner with a genuine interest in his patients. The experience of visiting the office has always been positive, with both the doctor as well as his friendly, professional staff. I have referred several people to him over the years and will continue to do so in the future.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Philip Gentry, DDS. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Gentry's profile.
Dr. Gentry in specializes in Dentistry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Gentry's office is located at 1831 Wilson Blvd Arlington, VA 22201. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Gentry is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gentry provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Philip Gentry, DDS has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Dr. Philip A. Gentry, DDS, FAGD
Gentry & Coutin D.D.S. P.c.1831 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22201 (703) 522-7733