Dr. Riley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Philip Riley, DO is a interventional cardiology specialist in Rogers, AR. Dr. Riley completed a residency at Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Mercy Heart Vascular and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Interventional Cardiology, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- CARDIOLOGY, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Internal Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Ok State Univ Coll Of Osteo Med, Medical School — 2000
- University Of Oklahoma, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Heart Vascular
Mercy Clinic Cardiology - Physician's Plaza2708 S Rife Medical Ln Ste 220, Rogers, AR 72758 Existing Patients: (479) 338-4400
Mercy Hospital Rogers2710 S Rife Medical Ln, Rogers, AR 72758 Existing Patients: (479) 338-4485
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Riley?
Dr. Riley was personable and was genuinely interested in what was happening in my life that led to my heart issues. His insights were helpful and he put me at ease. He answered all my questions, listened, and had a sense of humor. I owe my life to him and his cardiac team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Philip Riley, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Riley's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Riley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Riley frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Riley's office is located at 2708 S Rife Medical Ln Ste 220, Rogers, AR 72758. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas