Dr. Petra Milde, MD is a dermatopathology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Milde completed a residency at George Washington University. She currently practices at ATLANTA DERMATOPATHOLOGY AND PATHOLOGY ASSOCIATES PC. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Milde is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
Atlanta Dermatopathology and Pathology Associates PC
Atlanta Dermatopathology and Pathology Associates PC1800 Phoenix Blvd Ste 210, Atlanta, GA 30349 (770) 994-1360
Pathgroup5301 Virginia Way Ste 300, Brentwood, TN 37027 (615) 221-4474
- Armed Forces Inst Path, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- George Washington University, Residency Hospital — 1999
- U Duesseldorf, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Inst Immun/U Heidelberg, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- U Heidelberg, Medical School — 1987
- Kantonspital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- U Heidelberg, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Milde?