Dr. Lamparello has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Peter Lamparello, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Hudson, NY. Dr. Lamparello completed a residency at Morristown Meml Hospital. He currently practices at New York Oncology Hematology and is affiliated with Albany Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lamparello is board certified in Hematology.
- Albany Med College Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Morristown Meml Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Morristown Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, Facultad De Medicina, Medical School — 1977
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
New York Oncology Hematology
NYOH - Hudson69 PROSPECT AVE, Hudson, NY 12534 Existing Patients: (518) 373-3800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lamparello?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Peter Lamparello, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lamparello's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lamparello accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lamparello frequently treats Chordoma, Oral Cancer, and Bone Cancer.
Dr. Lamparello's office is located at 69 PROSPECT AVE, Hudson, NY 12534. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Saint Peter's Hospital