Dr. Peter Warfield, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Warfield's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Peter Warfield, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Warfield completed a residency at Pediatrics-The Golisano Children's Hospital At University Of Rochester's Strong Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Spring Pediatrics Inc and is affiliated with Children's National Hospital.
- Pediatrics-The Golisano Children's Hospital At University Of Rochester's Strong Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- University of Richmond, Undergraduate School — 1994
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Warfield?
We switched doctors within the same practice and couldn't be happier that we now see Dr. Warfield. He's attentive, caring and has a great way of handling both sick and healthy visits. Very thorough and proactive. I was impressed with the follow-up we received after our sick visit. Dr. Warfield is a rare kind of caring and attentive doctor. We feel really lucky to have him as our kids' pediatrician
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Warfield accepts your insurance.
Dr. Warfield's office is located at 4900 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, DC 20016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Warfield has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's National Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- The George Washington University Hospital
Spring Pediatrics Inc
Spring Pediatrics Inc4900 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, DC 20016 Existing Patients: (202) 966-5000