Dr. Peter Waldron, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Charlottesville, VA. Dr. Waldron completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center. He currently practices at Primary Care Center. Dr. Waldron is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Primary Care Center
Primary Care Center1221 Lee St, Charlottesville, VA 22903 (434) 980-6555
- Chldns Hosp/U Wash, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1983
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Waldron?