Dr. Peter Marks, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Marks' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Peter Marks, MD is a hematology specialist in New Haven, CT. Dr. Marks completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. He currently practices at Yale University Orthopedics. Dr. Marks is board certified in Hematology.
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Yale University Orthopedics
Yale University Orthopedics800 Howard Ave Fl 1, New Haven, CT 06519 Existing Patients: (203) 737-5656
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marks?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marks accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marks frequently treats Anemia, Autoimmune Diseases, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Marks' office is located at 800 Howard Ave Fl 1, New Haven, CT 06519. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Marks speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Marks has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.