Dr. Peter Callander, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Callander completed a residency at Univ Of California Davis Medical Center. He currently practices at California Pacific Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center Mission Bernal. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Callander is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Univ Of California Davis Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Univ of California Davis, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Stanford University, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Callander?
I had knee replacement with Dr Callander seven weeks ago. I can walk without pain and without a cane, and have been feeling great since week 4. The procedure does not involve a pin in your leg. He uses a custom knee replacement and it works great. The pain was manageable, the recovery smooth, and I am so grateful to be able to walk without pain for the first time in years. Highly recommend. Also, the Novato Hospital was excellent - staff, cleanliness, covid protocol, food was great as well. An excellent experience!!!
- California Pacific Medical Center Mission Bernal
- Novato Community Hospital
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital