Dr. Tothy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Peter Tothy, MD is a oncology specialist in Crown Point, IN. Dr. Tothy completed a residency at University Of Chicago Hospitals. He currently practices at Cancer Health Treatment Centers and is affiliated with Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tothy is board certified in Hematology.
- University Of Chicago Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- University Of Chicago Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University Of Chicago Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Mount Sinai Sch Med, Medical School — 1999
- Amherst College, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer Health Treatment Centers
Cancer Health Treatment Centers342 E 109th Ave, Crown Point, IN 46307 Existing Patients: (219) 310-2550
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tothy?
My first visit it felt like I was visiting friends. Also, I saw Dr. Tothy , it was like I was chilling with one of my brothers. It was very obvious he cares and was very thorough .
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Peter Tothy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tothy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tothy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tothy frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. Tothy's office is located at 342 E 109th Ave, Crown Point, IN 46307. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital
- Franciscan Health Crown Point
- Franciscan Health Dyer
- Franciscan Health Michigan City
- Franciscan Health Munster
- Methodist Hospital Southlake
- Methodist Hospitals - Northlake Campus
- Northwest Health- Porter
- Pinnacle Hospital
- St. Catherine Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center