Dr. Peter Taub, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6576
Dr. Peter Taub, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Taub completed a residency at University of California-Los Angeles. He currently practices at May Center for Mount Sinai Doctors and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Morningside. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Taub is board certified in General Surgery.
May Center for Mount Sinai Doctors
Mount Sinai Hospital5 E 98th St, New York, NY 10029 Call
- University of California-Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- University of California-Los Angeles, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Taub?
He performed my panniculectomy. Great bed side manner. So much so that he will be doing my breast reduction as well. Great, caring, thorough Doctor.
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Brooklyn
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Queens
- Roosevelt Hospital