Dr. Nguyen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Peter Nguyen, MD is a nephrology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Nguyen completed a residency at Baylor University. He currently practices at Houston Kidney Consultants and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nguyen is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Baylor University, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Baylor University, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Baylor University, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Texas Technical University, Medical School — 2003
- University of Texas / Austin Campus, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Health Net
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Houston Kidney Consultants
Houston Kidney Consultants6560 Fannin St Ste 2206, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 790-4615
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nguyen?
Dr. Nguyen is an EXCEPTIONAL physician and his bedside manner is second to none. He has a way with his patients like none other. He does not rush you and makes you feel as if your the most important VIP patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Peter Nguyen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nguyen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nguyen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nguyen frequently treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Acute Kidney Failure, and Acidosis.
Dr. Nguyen's office is located at 6560 Fannin St Ste 2206, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nguyen speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital