Dr. Peter Anastassiou, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Anastassiou's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Peter Anastassiou, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Anastassiou completed a residency at University of Wisconsin / Madison. He currently practices at Nancy L Carteron MD Inc and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Anastassiou is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- University of Wisconsin / Madison, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Wayne State University, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Texas Medical Center-Methodist Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Baylor University, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Baylor College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Baylor University, Medical School — 1983
- Texas Tech, Other Education — 1979
- University Of Southern California, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Brown & Toland Physicians
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nancy L Carteron MD Inc2100 Webster St Ste 200, San Francisco, CA 94115 Existing Patients: (415) 600-7860
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anastassiou?
10 STAR ?? Review! I was amazed at the quality and compassion Dr Anastassiou and his team of Surgeons Displayed no only With Surgery but the daily follow ups while I was in ICU and beyond! I’ve dealt with an internal infection called Osteomyelitis for over 5 years Dr Anastassiou was a Referral from my Thoracic Surgeon locally Dr Maxwell for whom I trusted with my life! I’m Blessed today and forever into the future because of Dr Anastassiou Roy Arriaga
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Anastassiou accepts your insurance.
Dr. Anastassiou frequently treats Lung Cancer, Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage, and Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration .
Dr. Anastassiou's office is located at 2100 Webster St Ste 200, San Francisco, CA 94115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Anastassiou speaks Spanish, Greek, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Anastassiou has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus
- MarinHealth Medical Center
- Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital