Dr. Szoke has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Peter Szoke, MD is a family medicine specialist in Chesapeake, VA. Dr. Szoke completed a residency at Maryview/Portsmouth Genl Ho. and is affiliated with Chesapeake Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Szoke is board certified in Family Practice.
- Maryview/Portsmouth Genl Ho, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Szoke?
Dr Szoke has been our PCP for over 20 years, In 2001 my husband was in ICU for almost a week with an oxygen level of 20, I firmly believe that without the Lord and the care provided by Dr. Szoke, my husband would have died. He is caring and never makes you feel rushed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Szoke accepts your insurance.
Dr. Szoke frequently treats Alcohol or Substance Misuse Screening and Counseling, Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders, and Hepatitis Screening.
Dr. Szoke's office is located at 1419 Cedar Rd Ste 102, Chesapeake, VA 23322. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Szoke speaks Bengali and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital