Dr. Peter Smith, MD is a pulmonologist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Smith completed a residency at Bronx Muni-Einstein. He currently practices at Mount Sinai Brooklyn Heights Medical Group, Brooklyn, NY and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Mount Sinai Brooklyn Heights Medical Group, Brooklyn, NY
Mount Sinai Doctors, Brooklyn Heights300 Cadman Plz W Ste 1, Brooklyn, NY 11201 Existing Patients: (929) 210-6000
- Kings County Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
- Bronx Muni-Einstein, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Kings Co-Dwnst Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1970
- Kings Co-Dwnst Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1969
- CUNY, Undergraduate School — 1964
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Dr. Smith went above and beyond addressing my husband's concerns about his asthma. Besides a full medical check up, he took the time to bring my husband and I into our office to discuss ALL possible options. He was professional but charismatic and had a light sense of humor fitting to the situation. I would happily recommend him and return to his office.
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Hospital