Dr. Singer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Peter Singer, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Singer completed a residency at La Co-Usc Med Ctr. He currently practices at Division of Endocrinology and is affiliated with Keck Hospital of USC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Singer is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- La Co-Usc Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- La Co-Usc Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1971
- La Co Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1966
- University of California School of Medicine - San Francisco, Medical School — 1965
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Singer?
Dr. Singer is the best! I highly, highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Peter Singer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Singer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Singer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Singer frequently treats Thyroid Disorders and Osteoporosis & Screening.
Dr. Singer's office is located at 1540 Alcazar St Ste 204, Los Angeles, CA 90089. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Singer speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Keck Hospital of USC