Call (256) 467-8743 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Peter Scalise, MD
Make an appointment(256) 467-8743
Dr. Peter Scalise, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Gadsden, AL. Dr. Scalise completed a residency at Bellevue Hospital Center. He currently practices at Southern Cardiovascular Associates PC and is affiliated with Rush Foundation Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Scalise is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Allegheny Gen Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Georgetown University, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University Of Alabama School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Scalise?
- Rush Foundation Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Scalise accepts your insurance.
Dr. Scalise frequently treats Heart Conditions, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Scalise's office is located at 1102 Goodyear Ave, Gadsden, AL 35903. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Scalise has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.