Dr. Turk has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Peter Turk, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Turk completed a residency at University Tn Med Center. He currently practices at Sameday Surgery Center At Pres and is affiliated with Atrium Health Pineville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Turk is board certified in General Surgery.
- Brown University/Roger Willliams Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Tennesse, Internship Hospital
- University Tn Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Indiana University Bloomington Indiana, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Turk?
Amen to all of these comments. Dr. Turk and Carter are an amazing team. I was diagnosed with breast cancer April 13 th..2020. Met with Dr Turk right away. Yes so gentle and caring. Had surgery ...went very well. After care with his PA Carter...wonderful as well. I’m in great hands. Novant has been amazing through my entire journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Peter Turk, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Turk's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Turk accepts your insurance.
Dr. Turk frequently treats Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, Mastectomy, and Lumpectomy.
Dr. Turk's office is located at 1800 E 4th St, Charlotte, NC 28204. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Pineville
- Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center
- Novant Health Matthews Medical Center
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center