Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Peter Staats, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Shrewsbury, NJ. Dr. Staats completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Premier Pain Centers and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health Bayshore Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Staats is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- U Hawaii, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Staats?
Dr. Staats made a quick examination. Apparently he had been briefed by the referring doctor and knew ahead of time what was needed. Several days later he had me go to the Surgery Center where he performed a procedure to block pain in my back. The procedure took only a few minutes but the pain has bee greatly reduced. For this I cannot thank Dr. Staats enough. Yes, I would recommend this doctor. I will have to see how long this procedure hold up.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Staats frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Low Back Pain, and Back Pain.
Dr. Staats' office is located at 170 Avenue At The Cmn Ste 6, Shrewsbury, NJ 7702. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Staats speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Staats has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hackensack Meridian Health Bayshore Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health Ocean Medical Center Brick
- Hackensack Meridian Health Riverview Medical Center