Dr. Peter Roy-Byrne, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Roy-Byrne completed a residency at UCLA Npi. He currently practices at Psychiatric Medicine Associates. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roy-Byrne is board certified in Psychiatry.
Psychiatric Medicine Associates
Psychiatric Medicine Associates1505 Westlake Ave N Ste 920, Seattle, WA 98109 Existing Patients: (206) 386-3103
- National Institutes of Health Clinical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- UCLA Npi, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Carney Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roy-Byrne?
Dr. RB is exceedingly competent, personable and invested in his patients' well-being. He is committed to making accurate diagnosis before prescribing medications. He diagnosed my mental illness when many doctors that I had seen before him had not. I currently feel better than I have in my entire life. I recommend him highly. It may take awhile to get in to see him because he is high demand but it is worth the wait!