Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Saltzman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Peter Saltzman, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Brockton, MA. Dr. Saltzman completed a residency at Boston U Med Ctr. He currently practices at Northeast Health Services. Dr. Saltzman is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- Boston U Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1971
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Residency Hospital — 1967
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1966
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1965
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1964
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northeast Health Services231 Main St Ste 300, Brockton, MA 02301 Existing Patients: (508) 586-2660
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saltzman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Saltzman frequently treats Dementia or Depression Screening, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Saltzman's office is located at 231 Main St Ste 300, Brockton, MA 02301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Saltzman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.