Dr. Peter Pastuszko, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6576
Dr. Peter Pastuszko, MD is a child & adolescent open heart surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Pastuszko completed a residency at Thos Jefferson University Hospital. He currently practices at Kravis Children's Hospital and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Morningside. Dr. Pastuszko is board certified in Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
Kravis Children's Hospital
Kravis Children's Hospital1184 5th Ave, New York, NY 10029 Call
- Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Thos Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Thos Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Pennsylvania Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pastuszko?
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Mount Sinai Hospital