Dr. Park has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Peter Park, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Old Bridge, NJ. Dr. Park completed a residency at Mt. Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at Vascular and Interventional Specialists and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health Ocean Medical Center Brick. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Yale-New Haven Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Mt. Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Park?
Knowledgeable doctor, excellent staff
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Peter Park, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Park's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Park accepts your insurance.
Dr. Park frequently treats Venous Insufficiency, Atherosclerosis, and CT Scan (Computed Tomography).
Dr. Park's office is located at 300 Perrine Rd Ste 301, Old Bridge, NJ 08857. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Park speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hackensack Meridian Health Ocean Medical Center Brick
- Hackensack Meridian Health Southern Ocean Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus
- Shore Medical Center