Dr. Peter Sun, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Oakland, CA. Dr. Sun completed a residency at Yale University. He currently practices at Childrens Neurosurgical Assocs and is affiliated with UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital Oakland. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sun is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Childrens Neurosurgical Assocs
Childrens Neurosurgical Assocs744 52nd St, Oakland, CA 94609 (510) 428-3319
- Chldrns Hosp U Penn, Fellowship Hospital
- NY U Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Yale University, Residency Hospital
- University of California Davis Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sun?
My son was diagnosed with tethered cord. Dr. Sun performed the surgery and there was no complication after the surgery. My son is now an active and healthy toddler! I cannot express enough appreciation to Dr. Sun. He saved my son and my family! I truly recommend him because 1.Dr. Sun performs a lot of surgeries 2.He is willing to listen, explain and adjust his plan. 3.He is the one who performs surgeries 4.He is extremely careful. 5.Others told me Dr. Sun always took as much time as he needed.
- UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital Oakland
- UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus