Dr. Stamas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Peter Stamas, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Towson, MD. Dr. Stamas completed a residency at University Of Marylan. He currently practices at Peter P Stamas MD and is affiliated with Greater Baltimore Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stamas is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Loyola, Other Education — 2000
- University Of Marylan, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Baltimore City Ho, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University of Maryland At Baltimore / Professional Schools, Medical School — 1980
- University Of Pa, Other Education — 1975
- Gilman, Other Education — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Peter P Stamas MD
Peter P Stamas MD PA8320 Bellona Ave, Towson, MD 21204 Existing Patients: (410) 828-1414
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stamas?
The staff was friendly and professional. Very easy going. Dr Stamas was on time or a little ahead of schedule. A very thorough exam was performed. The exam included a sit down conversation about wellness and then a full exam of E.N.T, heart and lungs, EKG, etc. All while talking and asking pertinent questions to my well-being. Very effectively accomplished with a correct amount of time for everything.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Peter Stamas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stamas' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stamas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stamas frequently treats Polyuria, Fecal Occult Blood Test for Colorectal Cancer, and Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement).
Dr. Stamas' office is located at 8320 Bellona Ave, Towson, MD 21204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stamas speaks Greek and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center