Dr. Peter Pace, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in York, PA. Dr. Pace completed a residency at Georgetown Univ Hosp, Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine Georgetown Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at WellSpan Pulmonary & Sleep Medicine and is affiliated with Middlesex Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pace is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Georgetown University Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Rutgers, Medical School — 1994
- Georgetown Univ Hosp, Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine Georgetown Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pace?
I have been under Dr. Pace's care for COPD for over five years. I think he is wonderful. He takes time to talk to me to find out what is going on with my health, he is attentive and very thorough. He is proactive in monitoring my lungs and takes extra time to visit me when I was hospitalized for both major and minor cardiac surgery.
- Middlesex Hospital