Dr. Peter Novak, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Novak completed a residency at Rush Presbyterian/St Luke's Chicago Il. He currently practices at Salt Lake Orthopaedic Clinic and is affiliated with St. Mark's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Novak is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Salt Lake Orthopaedic Clinic
Salt Lake Orthopaedic Clinic1160 E 3900 S Ste 5000, Salt Lake City, UT 84124 Existing Patients: (801) 261-7479
- Rush Presbyterian/St Luke's Chicago Il, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Rush Presbyterian/St Luke's Chicago Il, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Rush Presbyterian/St Luke's Chicago Il, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Altius Health Plans
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Principal Life
- Pyramid Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Novak?
It's been three weeks and one day since my total hip replacement. Dr. Novak is a great surgeon. This is my second hip replacement and again it went well. Yes a bit more pain this time around but that's not his fault. Today I was able to put on my socks and cowboy boots without any pain or discomfort. Just three weeks after a major total hip replacement surgery. This guy is one fantastic Doctor. Don't let the whiners influence you with a bad review. I've been there and had the full deal twice. They simply don't come any better in my book than Peter. Fantastic Doctor and one cool guy.
- St. Mark's Hospital