Dr. Peter McPhedran, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McPhedran's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Peter McPhedran, MD is a hematology specialist in New Haven, CT. Dr. McPhedran completed a residency at Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System. He currently practices at Yale Plastic Surgery. Dr. McPhedran is board certified in Hematology.
- Yale, Fellowship Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System, Residency Hospital — 1965
- Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System, Internship Hospital — 1963
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1962
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Yale Plastic Surgery800 Howard Ave Fl 2, New Haven, CT 06519 Existing Patients: (203) 785-2140
Yale University School of Medicine
Yale University333 Cedar St # 208021, New Haven, CT 06510 Existing Patients: (203) 785-4081
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McPhedran?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McPhedran accepts your insurance.
Dr. McPhedran frequently treats Anemia, Autoimmune Diseases, and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. McPhedran's office is located at 800 Howard Ave Fl 2, New Haven, CT 06519. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McPhedran speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. McPhedran has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.