Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Peter Mattar, MD is a family medicine specialist in Norco, CA. Dr. Mattar completed a residency at Kaiser Permanente. He currently practices at Norco Medical Group. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mattar is board certified in Family Practice.
- Kaiser Permanente, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Loma Linda University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mattar?
I’ve been seeing this doctor for over 6 years. Excellent physician and very friendly. He takes his time and cares about his patients. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mattar frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Shoulder, Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot, and Arthritis of the Elbow.
Dr. Mattar's office is located at 1901 Town and Country Dr, Norco, CA 92860. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mattar speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mattar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.