Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Peter Martin, MD
Dr. Peter Martin, MD is
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of Alberta Faculty of Medicine And Dentistry, Medical School — 1983
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martin?
Dr Martin is extremely knowledgeable, patient and informative.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Peter Martin, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Martin's profile.
Dr. Martin in specializes in Hematology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Martin frequently treats the following conditions: Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Nodular Lymphoma and Macroglobulinemia (incl. Waldenstrom's ). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Martin's office is located at 520 East 70th Street Starr Pavilion, 3rd Floor New York, NY 10021. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Martin is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Martin provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Peter Martin, MD is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Peter Martin, MD holds board certification in Hematology.
Dr. Martin has over 40 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Peter Martin, MD has a star rating of 4.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- 1 520 East 70th Street Starr Pavilion, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10021 Existing Patients: (845) 280-6685