Dr. Peter Voorhees, MD is a hematology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Voorhees completed a residency at University of Wisconsin-Madison. He currently practices at Levine Cancer Insitute - A Facility of Carolinas and is affiliated with Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Voorhees is board certified in Hematology.
Levine Cancer Insitute - A Facility of Carolinas1021 Morehead Medical Dr, Charlotte, NC 28204 Existing Patients: (980) 442-2000
- UNC, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Voorhees?
If you are sick, Dr. Voorhees is the doctor to have. Wonderful myeloma doctor. He is the best part of this disease (if there is such a thing). He has held our hand and given us “top of the line” care. We can’t say enough good things about this doctor. So glad he is on this journey with us.
- Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center