Dr. Peter Stevens, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Stevens completed a residency at University Of Ut Med Center. He currently practices at Primary Children's Hospital Orthopedics. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stevens is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Primary Children's Hospital Orthopedics100 N Mario Capecchi Dr Ste 4550, Salt Lake City, UT 84113 Existing Patients: (801) 662-5600
- University Of Ut Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 1973
- Altius Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stevens?
Dr. Stevens literally saved my son's leg, when anyone else would have given up. Born with pseudarthrosis of the tibia, my son is now 30 years old and thanks to 13 surgeries, bone morphogenic protein, his leg is healthy and strong. Dr. Stevens is the finest physician I have ever dealt with.