Dr. Peter Kerwin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kerwin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Peter Kerwin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Downers Grove, IL. Dr. Kerwin completed a residency at Loyola University Stritch School Of Med. He currently practices at DuPage Medical Group - Official and is affiliated with Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kerwin is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Loyola University Stritch School Of Med, Fellowship Hospital
- Loyola University Stritch School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Loyola University Stritch School Of Med, Internship Hospital
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- National Elevator
- Samaritan Health Plans
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
DuPage Medical Group - Official
Cardiology3825 Highland Ave, Downers Grove, IL 60515 Existing Patients: (630) 435-6100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kerwin?
I’ve been under Dr Kerwin’s care since 2007 and I feel lucky to have him as my cardiologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kerwin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kerwin frequently treats Hyperlipidemia, Heart Disease, and Coronary Artery Disease (CAD).
Dr. Kerwin's office is located at 3825 Highland Ave, Downers Grove, IL 60515. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kerwin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Edward Hospital - Main Campus
- Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus