Dr. Peter Fay, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Attleboro, MA. Dr. Fay completed a residency at New Rochelle Hospital Med Center. He currently practices at Atteboro Ophthalmological Assoc and is affiliated with Saint Anne's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fay is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Atteboro Ophthalmological Assoc
Atteboro Ophthalmological Assoc174 Pleasant St Ste 1, Attleboro, MA 02703 Existing Patients: (508) 226-1809
- New Rochelle Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital
- SUNY Health Science Center Brooklyn, Residency Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fay?
From the moment I called to make my appointment for concern of retinal detachment symptoms I was treated personably, professionally and pleasantly. Although very busy that Friday, Dr. Fay's staff worked the patient flow like a well-oiled machine always with a smile and friendly attitude. Very refreshing! A direct reflection of Dr. Fay's demeanor. I was so impressed, as I was truly concerned for my symptoms which Dr. Fay noticed as I tried to remain composed. Dr. Fay was very calming, kind, polite and easy going, but quick to set me up w/a retinal specialist so late on a Friday and not push it off to the following week. As a result the hole in my retina was treated that very same day!! I have had many medical experiences, both with good and tragic outcomes. From these I've learned that the human treatment one receives from medical staff is the pillar of successful medical treatment-regardless of outcome. Many thanks to Dr. Fay and his staff!
- Saint Anne's Hospital
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital