Dr. Peter Lee, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center. He currently practices at WAVE Plastic Surgery & Aesthetic Laser Center and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Lee is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
WAVE Plastic Surgery & Aesthetic Laser Center
WAVE Plastic Surgery Center - San Francisco450 Sutter St Rm 1918, San Francisco, CA 94108 Existing Patients: (415) 795-8003
WAVE Plastic Surgery & Aesthetic Laser Center2700 Alton Pkwy # 321, Irvine, CA 92606 Existing Patients: (949) 833-0200
WAVE Plastic Surgery Center - Los Angeles3680 Wilshire Blvd Ste 202, Los Angeles, CA 90010 Existing Patients: (213) 383-4800
WAVE Plastic Surgery & Aesthetic Laser Center18435 Colima Rd, Rowland Heights, CA 91748 Existing Patients: (626) 964-7788
Cantonese, Korean, Mandarin, Spanish
- Rush Medical College Of Rush University, Medical School
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University of Illinois Chicago, Residency Hospital — 1996
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Undergraduate School
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee is awesome. He cares very much about his patients, and is very patient in answering when I ask tons of questions. He had done my treatments for my loss of facial volume and saggy skin, and now I just look at least 5 years younger.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center