Dr. Peter Larcom, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Murray, UT. Dr. Larcom completed a residency at Baystate Med Center. He currently practices at Utah Orthopaedic Specialists and is affiliated with St. Mark's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Larcom is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Utah Orthopaedic Specialists
Utah Orthopaedic Specialists5316 S Woodrow St Ste 200, Murray, UT 84107 Existing Patients: (801) 747-1020
- University of Pennsylvania Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Baystate Med Center, Residency Hospital
- New England Med Center Hosps, Residency Hospital
- University Of Pa Health System, Residency Hospital
- Altius Health Plans
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Larcom?
Dr. Larcom has operated three different times on me. A knee replacement, a hip replacement, and the quads on my right leg. He has done an excellent job, I highly recommend him, I would trust my life to him.
- St. Mark's Hospital
- Intermountain Medical Center