Click here to compare with other Vascular & Interventional Radiology Specialists.
Dr. Peter Smith, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Bayonne, NJ. Dr. Smith completed a residency at Massachusetts Gen Hosp. He currently practices at Vein Treatment Institute of NJ and is affiliated with Bayonne Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Massachusetts Gen Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Massachusetts Gen Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1988
- St John's Mercy Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Washington Univ Sch of Med, Medical School — 1987
- Notre Dame, Other Education — 1983
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vein Treatment Institute of NJ
Vein Treatment Institute of NJ29 E 29th St, Bayonne, NJ 07002 Existing Patients: (201) 858-4590
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Wonderful doctor and staff. My surgery went so smooth all thanks to him and assistance Mary. They kept me so clam my surgery was over before I know and so far no complications.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Smith frequently treats Port Placements or Replacements, Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis, and Venous Sclerotherapy.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 29 E 29th St, Bayonne, NJ 07002. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smith has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bayonne Medical Center
- Neighborhood Health Center at Christ Hospital