Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (786) 373-3504, and for other questions, call (786) 596-2000.
Dr. Peter Citron, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Citron completed a residency at Hematology/Oncology, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Fla.. He currently practices at Miami Cancer Institute and is affiliated with South Miami Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Hematology/Oncology, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Fla., Fellowship Hospital
- Hematology/Oncology, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Fla., Residency Hospital
- Statue University of New York - Buffcalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences - Internal Medicine, Internship Hospital
- State University of New York at Buffalo School of Medicine, Buffalo, N.Y., Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Dimension Health
- Dimension International
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Global Excel Insurance
- Magellan Complete Care
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Miami Cancer Institute
Miami Cancer Institute8900 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL 33176 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Citron?
I’ve been seen by 4 leukemia specialists since my diagnosis in 2012 due to moves & in 1 case, incompetence. Dr Citron was far superior to all in his up-to-date knowledge, in his ability to explain the purpose and meaning of complex assessments clearly, as well as in his patience and compassion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Citron has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Peter Citron, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Citron's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Citron accepts your insurance.
Dr. Citron frequently treats Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma, and Central Nervous System Lymphoma.
Dr. Citron's office is located at 8900 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL 33176. Find other locations and directions.
- South Miami Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
- Doctors Hospital
- Homestead Hospital
- Mariners Hospital
- Miami Cancer Institute
- West Kendall Baptist Hospital